Sunday, May 26, 2013

Top 90s Shows Teens NOW Can Appreciate

I was born in the early 90s and didn't really get to appreciate many of the shows until I was a lot older, but I do remember sneaking into my [much] older sisters room to watch episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Dawson's Creek, and Roswell. (Just to name a few). 

Now, thanks to Netflix, teens now can appreciate these "forgotten" shows. And since summer is kicking off, many of us have a little down time to kick back and indulge in a little addictive TV. 

*I will warn you. Those who don't really remember the 90s or who didn't make an appearance into the world until the late 90s/early 2000s...yes, the style was a little "weird"*

In my opinion, these are the shows everyone should watch/experience at some point in your life.

1. Boy Meets World. Seriously, if you haven't watched this, you're missing out. It comes on on MTV/MTV2 every day. I mean, they are even making a spin-off, Girl Meets World, which I am STOKED about. 

2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It's addicting, cheesy, yet fabulous. You can watch every episode on Netflix.

3. Dawson's Creek. Just do it. You'll understand. (Also on Netflix - or if you're like me, you buy the box set of every, single season.)

4. Felicity. All about finding yourself through college and being off on your own. Also on Netflix.

5. 7th Heaven. I've seen every single episode numerous times and have recently longed to watch it all over again.

There are SO many others I would encourage you to watch.
Roswell. Party of Five. Full House. Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Clarissa Explains it All. 90201 (The original, not the remake) Saved by the Bell. The Wonder Years. Melrose Place. (Again, the original) My So-Called Life. Sabrina, The Teenage Witch. All That. And several others. 

And remember, fashion has come a long way. :)

Until next time. 
Heather


Ps. What are your favorite shows? Past or present?






No comments:

Post a Comment