Hello everyone! My name is Erica, and I’m a college student pursuing a dual degree in English Education and English with an emphasis on Book Publishing and Professional Writing. I am hoping to work in children’s book publishing after I graduate. I love to read just about everything, but young adult literature is my favorite, particularly anything fantasy.
You can find me all over the web. Most notably at my blog, The Book Cellar, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, or Goodreads.
Ten Things You Didn't Know About Me:
1. I show my rabbits nationally
2. I am a vegetarian
3. I sing, dance, and act
4. I have an unhealthy obsession with shoes
5. Anything mythological - sign me up. I love it.
6. I have a problem getting rid of books - I become so attached.
7. I think country music is one of the worst things ever.
8. I'm part of a sorority
9. I wish my life was a musical
10. Goats are my favorite animal.
My Top Ten Favorite Books
1. Harry Potter by JK Rowling
2. The Sword of Truth Series by Terry Goodkind
3. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
4. The Gemma Doyle Trilogy by Libba Bray
5. Sea by Heidi R Kling
6. Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
7. Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
8. False Memory by Dan Krokos
9. Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
10. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken