I'm one of the original perfect 10. I am a sophomore in high school (so glad freshman year is over!).
If theres anything else you want to know feel free to ask! :)
10 things you don't know about me:
1. I am a horrible procrastinator. Like right now, I should be writing a
research paper but instead I'm blogging *sigh*.
2. I love taking photos especially black and white ones. I have been borrowing
my grandpa's film camera, its beautiful.
3. I love architecture and greek/roman mythology which I thankfully get to
learn about in my latin classes.
4. I've only ever worked at pools, (currently a life guard) and am nervous to try
5. I can't get rid of my books. They're everywhere: In a huge stack on my
|(one of several stacks)|
It drives my mom crazy.
6. I love reading and my gulity pleasure is anything supernatural
(I really can't help myself).
7. I love any video game that has mario in it and black ops 2 is pretty awesome.
8. Traveling is so much fun I love going to new places. Out of the states
I've been to Canada,
Mexico, and Isreal. I will be going to Italy in the spring.
9. I've probably spent half my life at swim practice (even though I'm not very good),
and my favorite stroke is breast stroke.
10. I love british music (NOT one direction though I did have a brief boy band
phase with them and I still think Harry is super dreamy...) especially the ones
that are all about girl power. My favorite artists are Marina and the Diamonds,
Lilly Allen, and Kate Nash.
My favorite books/series:
1. The Hobbit- J.R.R. Tolkien
2. Harry Potter series- J.K. Rowling
3. Secret Circle series- L.J. Smith
4. Vampire Academy series (Julie got me hooked on these)- Richelle Mead
5. Bloodlines series- Richelle Mead
6. Warrior series (I know they're cheesy but they're the books that made me fall in love with reading)- Erin Hunter
7. Maximum Ride series- James Patterson