Hi people of the internet! I'm Monica. Also known as the girl who wears the red Angry Bird hat in school. I live here *points to map between Canada and South America* in North America.
Yes, I know Canada is apart of the North American continent. More specifically wait ... why do you want to know? STALKER. Haha. I live in the US and love to read. A lot. To the point where my friends say "Didn't you just have another book like two days ago?" I'm a freshman in high school and I have a book blog called Cover Analysis. Yup, shameless self-promotion. I even have body-guards. (Also known as being the third-wheel on the sidewalk and being behind them.)
10 Things You Should Know About Me
I wouldn't necessarily say these are things you should know about me but . . .
1) I am a hopeless romantic. Give me two people with some kind of romantic attraction and I want them to be together forever.
2) I use lots of Wite Out. Like ..lots.
3) I love sweatpants. If I could wear sweatpants for the rest of my life and not be judged for it, I would in a heartbeat.
4) I was Team Blackberry until Tumblr came along ...you see Blackberrys does not have a Tumblr app but the iPhone does so ...
5) I like your shoelaces.
6) I actually dislike chocolate. At least, I'm starting to. TOO MUCH SWEETNESS. Fruit Snacks FTW!
7) I love listening to Florence + The Machine and Lindsey Stirling.
8) I love
9) I am utterly fascinating with history. Although, I do have my doubts that what I learn is
And lastly 10) I would love to learn how to be a hacker.... I shouldn't put this in on the internet ..for the government to see ...
10 Favorite Books/Book Series
This is like asking a mother to pick her favorite child, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE but since I get to pick 10 I guess it's somehow possible. In no particular order except the first one ....
1) Fallen series by Lauren Kate (The books that got me into reading. Thank you, Lauren.)
2) Unearthly trilogy by Cynthia Hand (Fallen angels and humor merged in one with two awesome guys.)
3) Th1rteen R3asons Why by Jay Asher (Reminds me not to bully others.)
4) The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe
5) The Selection by Kiara Cass (Makes me feel all princessy and girly so yeah.)
6) Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson (I think about it at least once a day.)
7) Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson (Peter Pan re-telling FTW)
8) Of Poseidon by Anna Banks (Makes me laugh every. Single. Time.)
9) Ruined by Paula Morris (First novel I ever read.)
Last but not least 10) Venom by Fiona Paul (Renaissance Venice and murder mystery fused with romance, need I say more?)
I'm on Twitter (@fallen_MGRL) almost all the time too. Just thought you should know that.