Hey everyone! My name is Heather and I am 21 years young. I live in the state of North Carolina. I am a junior in college studying Elementary Education with a concentration in English. I will probably further my education and get a degree in creative writing. If there is one thing to know about me, it's that I always have a book with me, no matter where I am. They are a necessity, at least in my opinion. :) You can find me on my blog, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Goodreads or Google+. (Pretty much all forms of social media - even instagram and vine.)
Some fun facts about me are:
- I have a tendency to change my hair color. Blonde is my natural and is what I currently went back to, but if you see me with red or brown, don't be too surprised.
- I love going to the movies or watching them from home. My DVD collection is almost as big as my book collection.
- I have three dogs, a shepherd/lab mix, beagle, staffordshire terrier. I also have a rabbit named Charlie and a beta fish named Augustus Waters. (TFiOS readers will know this name very well.)
- I love to travel. I've been to Canada, Italy, Turkey, Greece, Hawaii, Mexico, and Honduras. (Also various states in the US.) I will soon be going to Wales and France.
- I am extremely organized.
- I love college football.
- I got married when I was 20 to my high school sweetheart.
- Blue is my favorite color.
- I have a passion for writing and hope to be an author someday.
- I am a nanny, so I love children.
- I love snail mail, email, basically communicating in general. It's just so fun to get a letter in the mail or an email to keep in touch.
Favorite books: (This is hard for me because I am always adding to it)
- The Selection - Kiera Cass
- Just One Day - Gayle Forman
- Tempest - Julie Cross
- The Mortal Instrument Series - Cassandra Clare
- The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
- Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte
- Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
- Along for the Ride - Sarah Dessen
- Beautiful Creatures Series - Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- Infinite Days - Rebecca Maizel
I could go on and on, but I'll stop myself there. :)